Local and state government personnel, EPA personnel, and tribes may request site-specific support for brownfields sites from the BTSC or
support for Superfund sites from the Superfund Triad Support Team (STST) at no cost. Non-government organizations may only submit information requests.
Use one of the options below to request support from the BTSC.
Option 1: Request support from this Web site
Click on a link below to complete the online request form for your site. The point of contact identified for your site and BTSC staff will be notified immediately by e-mail of your request.
You should expect to receive acknowledgment of the request from the BTSC within 2 business days. If you need help submitting an online request or have questions about a request previously submitted, please use the Contact Us form or call (877) 838-7220.
Option 2: Call (877) 838-7220 (toll free)
Option 3: Contact your EPA regional office
Click on the map to view a regional brownfields home page
- Regional Brownfields Team Contacts
- Find EPA Brownfields Program Contacts
- Regional Brownfields Home Pages
- REGION 1: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- REGION 2: New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
- REGION 3: Delaware, Washington, D.C., Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
- REGION 4: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- REGION 5: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- REGION 6: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
- REGION 7: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
- REGION 8: Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
- REGION 9: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, American Samoa, Guam
- REGION 10: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington