logo U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Argonne National Laboratory U.S. Army Corps of Engineers

Request Support


Local and state government personnel, EPA personnel, and tribes may request site-specific support for brownfields sites from the BTSC or support for Superfund sites from the Superfund Triad Support Team (STST) at no cost. Non-government organizations may only submit information requests.


Use one of the options below to request support from the BTSC.

Option 1:  Request support from this Web site

Click on a link below to complete the online request form for your site. The point of contact identified for your site and BTSC staff will be notified immediately by e-mail of your request. You should expect to receive acknowledgment of the request from the BTSC within 2 business days. If you need help submitting an online request or have questions about a request previously submitted, please use the Contact Us form.

Option 2:  Contact your EPA regional office

Acronyms Glossary Contact Us
Disclaimer, Privacy, and Security Notice | Notice of Use
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this site.
Download the Adobe® Reader® | See EPA's PDF page to learn more.